Yesterday I was at well known exhibition centre in West London. Within a few minutes of my arrival, I was in critique mode. Why oh why do people ask closed questions? You know the sort of thing don't you. Here's a list of what was asked of me yesterday:
1. Do you have responsibility for buying at your company?
2. Can you fill out this survey form?
3. Can I "zap" you first? (they then attempt to place an electronic implement upon your bar-coded delegate badge)
4. Would you like to try our sweets? (I was taught never to take sweets from strangers)
5. Would you like a brochure?
Then there's dress mode or rather the lack of it! I highlighted this in a post in April
Sometimes I despair!
Thursday, June 26, 2008