Saturday, January 27, 2007

2 ways to Network

I'm so grateful to Ellee and Tisha for supporting my Blog in recent times. Making friends like these two lovely ladies on the Internet/Blogosphere has really offset the winter blues!

Can I point out though, I'm no Web 2.0 lothario. Electronic networking, or more traditional types of networking, is a great way to meet new people, broaden your mind and do business.

In a few minutes, I'm off to network at a PSA meeting. I'll be meeting up with various individuals such as Carole Spiers, Clive Gott, Jane Gunn of Corporate Peacemakers and the ubiquitous Adrian Barrett

2 comments:

Shades said...

You namedropper! (Even though I've not heard of them).

I'm a David Isenberg and Martin Geddes afficionado myself- Telco 2.0.

Tisha! said...

You're a dear Jeremy!