Thursday, May 10, 2007

Graham Jones and those Internet Secrets

As Graham points out in his most recent post, there's rarely new things out there. Many internet marketing ideas are old ones repackaged.


Internet Marketers don't have secrets

So what do all these Internet Marketing Secrets really tell us? Well, other than a few technological methods, not a lot that business people didn't already know. All you have to do to succeed online is find your target audience, build a relationship with them, find out what they want and sell it to them at the highest price they are prepared to pay. That's it; it's worked offline for centuries and it now works online very well indeed.
How annoyed do you get seeing another web site offering you "Internet Marketing Secrets"? How upset do you get opening that email providing you with "Secrets of the Online Gurus"? And how frustrated are you when you read such "secrets" to find they are the same old stuff you already knew?
blog it

4 comments:

One Wacky Mom said...

Jeremy,
I really want to thank for the reference to this post. I had time today to check out Chase Me Ladies...and I posted one heck of a response to his little note.

I have never read someone so comical in my life! Do me a favor and read my response! I think I would enjoy having a drink with you. You seem like an intelligent person.

How can one man blanekt statements about one group of people relative to one or two or three interactions? Its beyond me.

Ramin said...

Hi,

I wanted to add/recommend something to you. It is a script that generates targeted visitors and increases traffic for FREE by 300% or more. I don't know if you heard about it or not. But that's not important. What's important is that this script can bring more visitors to your site and these visitors will be coming to your site because they want to.

This script is not a spam or virus or adware. It is a legit awesome script that works hard for you. I have been using it on my sites and it has been bringing me cash like crazy. I don't even use PPC anymore. It is even better than organic search results, because you don't even have to worry about SEO crap. It's like set it and forget it while your site is completely on auto pilot. Simply amazing.

You may be thinking that this is BS or something. But I dare you to watch the presentation and see for yourself how powerful this script is. Once you'll see it, I guarantee that you'll see so much value in it. You'll absolutely love the idea and you will be a total supporter of it.

Here is how I use this script:

I post a catchy title on Digg.com like "Britney Got Caught Naked Again". This sends me lots of untargeted visitors. Most of them leave, but few of them stay. Those few that stayed are the ignition to this script and then the script goes to action! The results are simply amazing!

See for yourself...

Increase Traffic by 300% or More, Guaranteed!

Regards,

Ramin
Online Marketing Consultant

James Higham said...

That's right, Jeemy. Marketing is marketing but you can't blame them for trying though. I just ignore anyone which wishes to divulge secrets to me.

Jeremy Jacobs said...

Did you hear the one about...........