Monday, March 26, 2007

"Who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler"?

Great stuff from Beau Bo D'or. Just had to replicate it here. Pity nobody under the age of 30 will get this.

I eventually decided to make this image totally legit for those wanting to use it.
I replaced the original images with characters I drew in vectors and mocked up the MI5 logo.
Any non-commercial site is welcome to use it.
(The lawyers for EMAP’s Zoo magazine still maintain I have not furnished enough proof that I created the original version which the top shelf mag for those of Jimmy Krankie stature ran last year.)

Terror Threat Levels, Dad's Army, We're  Doomed, Don't Panic

1 comment:

David Anthony said...

Pity nobody under the age of 30 will get this

You underestimate the power of BBC repeats, Mr Mainwaring.