Monday, November 12, 2007

Radio Show - Feedback

Joe Craig posted this on his Blog yesterday

My Face, Your Radio - again.

Ever heard of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy?

Bet you haven't. But you should have. And you might think that spending an evening talking about a disease would be a grim one (especially a disease that kills about 1 in every 3,000 boys born around the world, and one which has no cure YET).

But it wasn't grim at all.

Actually, it was a lot of fun. I was a guest on 'PressPlay', the excellent radio show on JCom radio hosted by the superb Jeremy Jacobs. I was talking about all kinds of stuff - my books, music, how far you live from your mum (yes, YOU) - but my fellow guest was Doron Rosenfeld, from the GM Trust.

Check out the Trust's site. It's nothing to do with General Motors, or Genetically Modified crops (though there is a tenuous 'genetic research' link with Jimmy Coates, in a strange way...).

It's worth having a look at: www.thegmtrust.org

Right, I'd better get back to re-writing Jimmy Coates: Survival...

No comments: