Sunday, March 09, 2008

Blog of the Week

...............has to be the new offering from my colleagues at Leicester Square Television. Their blog highlights the previous premieres in Leicester Square together with other events in and around the area. Claire and I continue to be fortunate in presenting the best from London's West End which is set to continue unabatted throughout the year. Do you realise that I'll have to present, along with my fellow presenters, something in the region of 150 Premiers this year. That excludes the theatre and restaurant reviews we'll be involved with. Details of forthcoming film premieres can be found at Premier Hub. One celeb presenter I was hoping to catch up with last Thursday at the opening of "Make me a Song" was Myleene Klass. Unfortunately she was unable to make the event at the New Players Theatre.

Today, March 9th, in Leicester Square, there's a just preview for 10000 BC. So no red carpet! But of course, there will be plenty of glitz and glamour at The Cannes Film Festival in a few weeks time. Question is, will Jeremy Jacobs and Claire Bueno be presenting from the Croisette?

No comments: