Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blonde Joke

Two friends, a blonde and a redhead, are walking down the street and
pass a flower shop.

The redhead sees her boyfriend buying flowers. Red sighs and says, “Oh, crap, my boyfriend is buying me flowers again.”

The blonde looks quizzically at her and asks, “You don’t like getting
flowers from your boyfriend?”

Replies the redhead, “I love getting flowers, but he always has
expectations after giving me flowers. I just don’t feel like spending
the next three days on my back with my legs in the air.”

The blonde thinks a bit and says, “Don’t you have a vase?”

Thanks to Sexyoldbroad



Jeremy Jacobs - Corporate Presenter

4 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Like it - and I'm a blonde!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear!....

James Higham said...

Jeremy, that's shockingly sexist and it's appalling that I was entertained by it.

Anonymous said...

Very funny!